20100102

WEMB/CIGARET

I'm smoking as you BAD example.
Very sorry
I like a fugitive. WEMB leakage.

Smoking is harmful to LUNG. Re-repair (Re immobile immunity) does not repair the lung. REPAIR does not! Not go back and clean. This is a painful report. To stop prescribing the pain!

I know you mad at me but I'll say the world called WINTER elderly woman (natural mother's) occupation of man, then the giant cigarette smoking in the acid rain, ash, tar, etc.. all are available. Ozone hole. Planet is trapped in your world, even through winter itself even smoke. Smoking is the main world.

Of human souls (most especially me) how it was defeated, tasteless, disgusting smoke to our domestic support can not understand. I have to say this fosur fosur smoking :(((((((

My savings would have been had not inside. For instance, Ç. E. K. hundreds of girls "Hijab scarf" by sophianist unnecessary. I like spendthrift. Even for me. I can not see wasting your right to halal. Worry. Attention would be injustice. I'm so sorry. But I am not pessimistic. Period turns. Passionflower works. And the presidency twice, and I greet you big jury. I am at your disposal. I'm here.

3M has banned smoking (WILL BE BANNED)

Non-tolerated means. The other day from tomorrow to marijuana to cocaine "with the name of freedom" is to remove the BE. Morphine and heroin, and even now I can not think of other medical drugs.

There BENEFITS of smoking to the brain. Throughout the entire body to the brain, but until there DAMAGES. What is the benefit to the brain? Deceit ... While smoking is more quickly and attack or do you think you're thinking. This has much impact in less alcohol and coffee

Then smoking, others inside!
Blood makes the wine. Dos true / anemia and talasemiyi beats. Cognac saving you to freeze a "winter first aid" is. This is also true! Lung bronchitis (especially chronic ones) is clear brandy. (Cough syrups are made with it)

Of smoking, but does not have any BENEFITS!

I had not written it roof. Does the immune system and the RE-CORE me everything new, while I can not renew my all RIE! Non-Did you know that such a Jew? And now you know damn cigarette in my mouth and I'm ready to cough all the time.

My writings hopefully, for future generations will be USEFUL
NEVER START THIS damage do
If Christ, Mighty, if they believe Almighty
And to them plus (Maitrea)
Them in the future knowing that they ban smoking they Duhan and Fussilet. (The fact they left.) Spleen, I returned to my pancreas, is learning everything. But I can not learn LUNG. That this pathetic situation!

Hans Von AIBERG 

No comments:

Post a Comment