20100110

LORD of the BLOCKED TIME / PREFACE

I have a clogged swamp reed
I had washed my spirit was blowing
Which was created in, find envoy was
One day I came to the marsh dry
Was a dead cane was grown Khidr,
Open-cut holes in my body was left
Was carved me "instrument" as art action
Divine Science wing self-action
What am I yesterday between instruments?
Today I am NEY in instruments...
I have my grandfather Korkut mail to the spiritual
With Yesevi, my soul Canevi
Yunus was arranged strings, Rumi composed.
My Lord insist me to be Ahi for Bayram
I was playing semah to Bektaş meşk
Khaled in Baghdad and love me.
I was startled by the divine müttekilikten
Now I was not earthlings: "Turkey was"
Korkut, Yesevi, up Taptuk Shams TURAN
Khanif My Religion, Science is like my art, KUR'AN
Let us read science books with Hans says
Let peaceful brotherhood with love tissue

Hans Von AIBERG

No comments:

Post a Comment