20100129

LORD of the BLOCKED TIME / Conclusion

Answer questions, in Dabbet.
(In Allah's verses) There are obvious and hidden (which Dabbet) are together. Meaning that the Koran you will flounder. I wrote everything, only the Koran is from. If I say something from my soul, I certainly do indicate, and "not connected to my back" I'll say. This is already strong character.

 
Evliya creating tales those verses out of us and did not murder? We live slaughter brain, brain channels clear contrast, CLEANING intestine to KHANIF islam is the only solution. ISLAMIC word because not enough, constipation do. I, Osama Laden in 1000, with Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, not HAVING THE SAME constipation.

 


CONTACT NEEDED

H A N I F
I S L A M

Try A NEW RELIGION. Be entrusted to God.

 
Hans Von AIBERG

No comments:

Post a Comment